- Online Courses & Degrees
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting and Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Finance
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Sports Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate of Cybersecurity Management
- Graduate Certificate of Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate of Project Management
- Graduate Certificate of Management (Workplace Transformation)
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Cybersecurity Management
- Diploma of Business (BSB50120)
- Diploma of Business (Operations) (BSB50120)
- Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320)
- Media and Communication
- Social Science
- Online Bootcamp Graduate Certificate Courses
- Your Study Journey
- Flexible Study
- Support Services
Overview of the course
We’ve partnered with leading analytics platform Tableau to provide you with the industry-relevant experience you need to excel as a data analyst. This bootcamp equips you with practical, hands-on skills and is informed by world-renowned data experts.
Data analysts interpret complex data patterns and use that information to make valuable business decisions.
Since we’re in the age of analytics, the need for skilled data analysts is only predicted to skyrocket, with a 27.7 per cent job increase expected in the next five years.
Swinburne Online’s Graduate Certificate of Professional Data Analytics is designed with industry mentor Tableau to ensure your skills are relevant to what employers are looking for these days. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with industry experts and apply your skills to live projects.
This course also offers you the opportunity to obtain the Tableau Desktop Certified Specialist certification. This industry-accredited qualification will demonstrate your advanced abilities to the market so that you can enjoy greater job security, higher salaries and new job opportunities. The Graduate Certificate of Professional Data Analytics will help prepare you for the exam, and at no extra cost.
Swinburne’s employment-driven bootcamps are formal postgraduate qualifications in an in-demand field.
Apply online today or call a Course Consultant on 1300 069 765 to ensure you don’t miss out.Download Brochure