Organisational Growth and Innovation Capstone Project
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: BUS60017
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 – 15 hours of study per week
About this unit
This is a project-based unit in which students work in teams to apply a solution to an industry-driven challenge.
You will select a meaningful project from a range of options that have a direct industry orientation, and align with your chosen specialisation. The options for projects are wide-ranging, and may include any of the following:
- Disruptive business in Australia – case studies
- Disruptive businesses from other countries
- Industry analyses and market positioning
- Idea development and validation
- New venture creation
- Effective business communication
- Ethical and cultural considerations
- Digital business strategy
By using everything you’ve learnt in your course of study, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and put your skills to the test in order to devise a creative solution for an industry-relevant project.