Advanced Innovative Business Practice
In this unit, you’ll work in teams to evaluate real-world business problems. You’ll create innovative solutions that consider the triple bottom line: people, planet and profit.
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: BUS30024
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit aims to teach students to use a range of models and frameworks to facilitate a comprehensive understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing businesses. Students will analyse and evaluate business problems to offer practical, innovative and creative solutions that demonstrate awareness of the impact on people, planet and profit.
- Contemporary innovation frameworks and business models to facilitate creative problem solving
- Practical application of disciplinary knowledge to business contexts
- Ethical business practices
- Stakeholder considerations
- Integrated reporting factors
- Cultural diversity and sensitivity
- Professional team dynamics and team performance
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Reflective examination of personal learning.
This unit is found in:
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Sports Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.