Why Swinburne Online?
Gain an internationally recognised Australian degree without having to leave your home country. Study with Swinburne Online and take the next step toward the career you want.
Students who study through Swinburne Online receive the exact same qualification as students who study on-campus.
With a rich history and an extensive list of courses, Swinburne is one of the world's leading universities, ranking in the top 400 in the world.
With three campuses in Melbourne and one international campus in Sarawak, Malaysia, Swinburne has:
• Over 30,000 students enrolled worldwide
• More than 2,800 support staff
• An alumni network of more than 90,000
We have a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to choose from, available to study full-time or part-time.
- Bachelor of Business With a Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business With a Major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business With a Major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business With a Major in Management
- Bachelor of Business With a Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business With a Major in Sports Management
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Design With a Major in Communication Design
- Bachelor of Media and Communication With a Major in Media Studies
- Bachelor of Media and Communication With a Major in Public Relations
- Bachelor of Media and Communication with a Major in Advertising
- Bachelor of Social Science With a Major in Behavioural Studies
- Bachelor of Social Science With a Major in Criminology
- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences
Fees and Scholarships
As an international student studying through Swinburne Online, you will receive an exclusive scholarship reducing the total cost of your degree. Forget about large upfront fee payments - you only pay for the units as you study them, so managing your course payments is simple.
Alongside flexible fee paying options, studying online means you don't need to worry about moving costs or flights. Find out more about course fees and scholarships.
International students will need to meet the education and language entry requirements. View the entry requirements.
Take The Next Step
Our Course Consultants are ready to help you find the right course. Call a Course Consultant today on 800 4002 0400.