Why study online with Swinburne University of Technology
Gain an internationally recognised Australian degree without having to leave your home country.
With a rich history and an extensive list of accredited courses, Swinburne is one of the world's leading universities to help you take the next step toward the career you want.
Students who study through Swinburne Online receive the exact same qualification as students who study on-campus.
The Swinburne benefits:
- Ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide
- Taught by industry professonals
- More than 60,000 students enrolled globally
- More than 100 years of experience
- Support seven days a week
- Study at a time and place that suits you
Why study online with an Australian university
Australia has built a solid reputation for excellence and qualitiy in its higher education sector. Every year a large number of international students choose to take advantage of this reputation by pursuing an Australian higher education qualification.
Swinburne has a long standing relationship with many accrediting bodies, including:
The Flexibility of Online
Studying online gives you the flexibility to study whenever you like and wherever you are - even from outside of Australia. You can start your study journey immediately without having to worry about the costs or hassle of relocating to another country.
You can choose a study load that works best for you and learn at your own pace. Through this you will also be able to keep your current employment and any personal commitments.
Swinburne Online uses innovative technologies to provide interactive course materials and highly focused student support.
Our Support Network
Our support network consists of eLearning Advisors, Student Advisors and Student Coaches.
- eLearning Advisors facilitate your understanding of key concepts covered in your learning materials, provide guidance on assessments tasks, and can assist with any academic related questions.
- Student Advisors can help you with general academic support to enrolment related queries and basic technical support for your online classroom.
- Student Coaches support you in setting realistic goals, overcoming procrastination and staying motivated throughout your studies.
International students will need to meet the education and language entry requirements.
Fees and Scholarships
As an international student studying through Swinburne Online, you will receive an exclusive scholarship reducing the total cost of your degree. Forget about large upfront fee payments - you only pay for the units as you study them, so managing your course payments is simple.
Alongside flexible fee paying options, studying online means you don't need to worry about moving costs or flights.
Take The Next Step
Our Course Consultants are ready to help you find the right course. Call a Course Consultant today on 800 4002 0400 using your International Dialing Code.
We have a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to choose from, available to study full-time or part-time in a variety of disciplines.