How To Use Tumblr
If you want to change something on one of your posts, or delete the post entirely, you can edit or delete the post.
Note that you can’t change the post type when you edit a post. If you’ve used the wrong type (for example, if you chose a text post when you wanted to post a video), it’s easier to delete the original post and create a new one with the correct type.
1. On your dashboard, click Posts. Your blog posts appear on your dashboard.
2. Find the post you want to edit or delete, and click the gear icon at the bottom of the post.
3. In the menu that appears, select Edit or Delete.
4. If you’re editing the post, make any changes to the post content and click Save. The post is updated.
5. If you’re deleting the post, a popup appears, asking you to confirm that you want to delete the post. Click OK. The post is deleted.