How To Create Group Presentations With Prezi
If you’ve never used Prezi before, you’ll need to sign up before you can start creating and editing presentations.
In your web browser, go to www.prezi.com.
2. Click Get started.
3. Click on Educational Plans for Students & Teachers to sign up for a free private account.
4. Click on Edu Enjoy Choose Plan to sign up for a free private account with your student email address
5. Enter your Student email and click Verify. Go to your student email and click on the verification link from Prezi (check your Junk/Spam box) to complete your Prezi EDU License registration.
6. Create your free Edu Enjoy account by entering your name, student email address and password and select Student from the So what do you do? drop down list. In the additional field that appears, select University then Create your free Edu Enjoy account.
7. You are now logged in to Prezi, and your list of Prezis appears.