How To Create Your Assessment Folio On Evernote
1. On the device you want to download the tool to, go to the App Store.
2. Search for ‘Evernote’.
3. Select the Evernote app.
4. Press Free.
5. Press Install.
6. Evernote will begin downloading.
7. Once the download has finished, click OPEN.
8. Once Evernote launches, click Get Started.
9. Enter your email and password,
10. Press Sign in.
Create an item on iphone
1. Select the type of note you want to make.
Tip: you can just start with a text note and add some other media to it later.
2. The cursor will automatically be flashing in the text area. You can begin typing.
3. Press on the camera icon to take a photo to add to the note
4. Press on the photo icon to add a photo from your gallery
5. Press on the microphone icon to record audio to add to the note
6. Press on the ordered bullets icon to create a list
7. Press on the large A to format your text
8. Press on the greyed out title to rename your note
Tip: Each note should be named appropriately for your folio, e.g. ******.
9. Press Save to save the note to your folio notebook.