search SEARCH
Apply Now


Fee Assistance

Students can apply for HELP loans at the time of enrolment. HELP loans are provided by the Australian Government to assist eligible students to pay their tuition fees. The Australian Government pays the unit fees directly to the education institution on behalf of the student and the loan amount is recorded with the Australian Tax Office against their tax file number. The student debt is gradually repaid through tax payments once a minimum income threshold is met.

If you’re enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP), you still have to pay some of your fees. If you’re eligible, you could get a HECS-HELP loan to pay for these.

If you aren’t enrolled in a CSP, you are enrolled in a fee paying place. You could get a FEE-HELP loan to pay for your fees.

All students need to pay a Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). You can obtain a SA-HELP loan to help you pay for your SSAF.

Swinburne also has a number of scholarships available to Swinburne students.