search SEARCH
Apply Now

Can I enrol in a Professional Certificate?

Not exactly. The federal government is providing discounts for students who are enrolled in qualifications recognised by the Australian Qualification Framework. This means, to ensure you receive the discounted course fee, you need to enrol in at least a graduate certificate level qualification. If you only complete the first two units, Swinburne is ensuring that you still receive a qualification by awarding you a professional certificate.