Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: EDU30064
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
This unit builds upon pre-service teachers to explore the relationship between Science and Technology. This unit prepares pre-service teachers to plan, teach, and assess and report, on student learning within the learning area of Science in the primary classroom.
- Relevant national and or state / territory curriculum.
- Designing Science lessons.
- Being inclusive in Science.
- Being safe in Science.
- Cross-disciplinary and single subject approaches.
- Teaching and assessment strategies for Science.
- STEM: Integrating Science with Design and Technologies and Digital Technologies.
- Reporting and moderation.