Sustainable Business Practice
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: BUS30031
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit aims for students to use a range of models and frameworks to facilitate a comprehensive understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing today’s business. Through this holistic application students will analyse and evaluate business problems in order to offer practical, innovative and creative solutions which display awareness of the impact of such decisions on the organisation’s triple bottom line, that is, people, planet and profit. Advanced Innovative Business Practice is the first of the two mandatory capstone units of the Bachelor of Business.
- Contemporary innovation frameworks and business models to facilitate creative problem solving
- Practical application of disciplinary knowledge to business contexts
- Ethical business practices
- Stakeholder considerations
- Integrated reporting factors
- Cultural diversity and sensitivity
- Professional team dynamics and team performance
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Reflective examination of personal learning.