The Risk Management Spectrum
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: PRM60003
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
Students will learn about both conventional and disruptive risk frameworks in the context of an increasingly interconnected and wired world where effective communication is essential. Stakeholder management is a core focus, as Project Managers frequently assume team leader and managerial responsibilities. Students learn to effectively gauge various business risks and, in doing so, develop non-linear problem-solving strategies to resolve complications in complex environments.
- Conventional and disruptive risk frameworks
- Risk types
- Effective stakeholder management
- Non-linear problem solving
- Communication and leadership
- Synthesising and implementing methods of risk adaptation
- Project management in complex environments
View further information on this unit.