Issues, Crisis and Risk Communication
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: PUB30002
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
The unit aims to introduce students to the strategic importance to organisations of the public relations-related disciplines of issues, crisis and risk communication. The unit explore how these disciplines can be implemented in a range of public relations contexts.
- System theory and organisational environments
- Strategic business planning and issues management
- Dealing with activists
- Crises and crisis communication
- Issue management and risk communication
- Planning issue, crisis and risk communication
View further information on this unit.