Project Governance and Resource Management
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: PRM80002
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit equips students with the expertise to administer to the specific needs of complex projects, with the ability to apply advanced knowledge of project governance structures, industry standards and procedures for project control. People are any organisation’s most valuable resource, so learning how best to communicate the processes of bringing a project to completion in a way that motivates the work force is crucial.
- Project governance structures
- Industry standards and procedures
- Project control and best practice
- Managing work forces
- Acquiring external goods and services
- Principles for improving project procurement
- Quality planning, quality assurance and quality control
- Professional communication and leadership
View further information on this unit.