Duration: 1 teaching period
Unit Code: TNE10005
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit aims to build the understanding and skills required to design, configure and manage a single domain network.
- Network Fundamentals
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server
- Active Directory Domain Services
- IPv4, IPv6 and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Domain Name System
- File and Print Services
- Group Policy
- Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Managing Risk and Disaster Recovery
- Managing Quality by Monitoring Windows
View further information on this unit.