Duration: 1 teaching period
Unit Code: MKT30018
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit aims to introduce students to the insight generation process. This is a key skill for marketers due to the exponential growth in availability of data from various sources, such as digital platforms, becoming a prevalent part of the marketing landscape.
- Defining insights
- Understanding key insight frameworks
- Trend forecasting and tracking
- Visualising and communicating insights
- Translating insights to ideas
- Understanding cultural influences
- Evaluating insights
- Linking insights to strategic decisions
View further information on this unit.