Leading Complex Projects
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: PRM70002
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
Project environments can be taxing to manage due to their size and inherent complexity. This unit prepares students to take on project management challenges in complex project environments. There is a focus on students building key skills in analysing business scenarios and implementing project strategies, with the ultimate aim to manage projects in international and global contexts.
- Management of complex project environments
- Managing projects in international and global contexts
- Analysing business scenarios
- Implementing project, program and portfolio solutions
- Management of virtual projects and virtual project teams
- Leadership theory and practice
- Effective leadership and communication
View further information on this unit.