Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: MKT30017
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit aims to introduce the application of marketing to the innovative management of brands. Combining research on innovative brand design and management, consumer behaviour and marketing communications, students will develop skills to understand how brands are created for carefully targeted markets and audiences.
- Brand equity as a tool for justifying brand investment
- Brand elements including design influences on branding performance in the real world
- Brand associations and their development to achieve business objectives
- Brand communications through multiple touch points including digital mediums
- The role of innovation in branding
- The growth in global brand and its management in different cultural contexts and in ethical dilemmas
- Innovative branding for the non-profit sector
View further information on this unit.