Human Resource Management
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: HRM10003
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
To introduce students to the theory and practice of Human Resource Management (HRM) as it pertains to employee life cycle commencing from recruitment, selection, and socialisation through to employee exit. Other aspects of HR as they relate to HR strategy will also be introduced.
- Introducing HRM’s wider context
- Attracting selecting, and socialising human resources
- Job analysis
- Training and developing human resources
- Rewarding, engaging, and evaluating, human resources including theories of job evaluation performance pay and benefits
- The link amongst strategy, structure, culture and HR
View further information on this unit.