Frontiers of Digital Marketing
This unit teaches you to use cutting edge technology to develop mobile, email and video marketing campaigns. You’ll learn how to use Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation, which are highly sought-after skills in the workplace.
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: MKT20032
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit aims to explore how emergent digital technologies have transformed the marketing paradigm. Students will learn how digital marketing is integrated with traditional marketing tools to reach, connect and engage with current and potential customers to optimise outcomes, such as heightened customer experience, deeper customer relationships and customer life-time values (loyalty and retention).
- Digital marketing fundamentals: targeting, personalisation and optimisation
- Digital marketing framework: reach, connect and engage
- Digital tools: mobile/email/video marketing, digital platforms and search engine optimisation
- Digital marketing strategy and its integration with the traditional marketing strategy
- Ecosystems: customer networks
- Organisational outcomes: customer experience, customer relationships and customer life-time values
- Campaign planning, implementing and measuring the impact of digital marketing campaign
View further information on this unit.