Financial Advice Technology Project
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: FIN80025
Contact Hours: Recommended 8 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit encourages students to explore the intersection between financial planning professional practice and the specialised technology that supports the industry. Students will use various financial planning technologies to develop strategies and formulate comprehensive Statements of Advice. Fundamental financial planning methodologies will be essential as students undertake research projects that reflect real-world practice, and require the successful integration of financial planning knowledge and technology.
- Fundamental financial planning concepts and key techniques
- Specialist financial planning knowledge
- Preparing a Statement of Advice
- Financial planning technology and products
- Research methodologies
- Professional communication
View further information on this unit.