Ethics and International Finance
Ever wanted to learn about cryptocurrencies? The international financial market? What professional financial conduct is like across the world? This unit will set you up to talk finance on a global scale.
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: FIN20016
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
Develop the skills to navigate the rapidly evolving and technology-driven environment of international finance. Students will learn about ethical behavioural values, traits and principles, as well as the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct. The unit also covers international financial systems and the various exchange rate regime, and the theories if exchange rate determination. On completion of this unit students will have a comprehensive understanding of the technology-driven trends reshaping the international finance industry.
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Ethics and trust in the investment profession
- Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- The foreign exchange market
- Exchange rate determination and purchasing power parity
- Factors that influence the exchange rate
- International finance technology platforms
View further information on this unit.