Visual Communication Studio
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: DCO10007
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
Students will explore the relationship between type, image and meaning in visual communication. Learn about the design principles, methods and processes needed to create and develop design-based projects.
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting research-based material
- Planning, management and documentation of design projects
- Creative strategies and idea generation methods
- Combining word, image and idea to create effective communication using spatial organisation methods
- Design elements and principles as a basis for developing forms suitable for visual communication
- Critical evaluation, oral and written reflection and review
- This unit is found in Bachelor of Design with a Major in Communication Design
View further information on this unit.