Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: DCO10003
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit introduces the principles of packaging design and the skills of research and project implementation. Learn about the importance of an integrated approach to branding and visual communication. The economic, environmental and sustainability components of packaging design is also investigated.
- Research of product and market
- Elements and principles of design
- Packaging systems and materials
- Lateral thinking for concept creation, implementation and communication
- Design processes informed by makers, users and consumers
- Presentation methods for project outcomes and technical information
View further information on this unit.