Contemporary Issues in Business Analysis
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: INF80014
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit brings business analysis to the forefront as a practice that drives reform in organisations, optimising the application of project management methodologies. Students will learn how strategic and operational business priorities inform and justify Information Technology (IT) investments, and will develop an understanding of these techniques by applying them to real-life case studies.
- Business and information analysis
- Business information requirements
- Systems analysis for organisational problem solving
- Soft Operations Research approaches
- Sociotechnical theory
- Systems development and acquisition
View further information on this unit.