Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: FIN30020
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
Develop the skills to navigate the rapidly evolving and technology-driven environment of international finance. This unit will prepare you to adhere to the global financial system and its various exchange rate regimes in conjunction with relevant theories and how they are practised. You’ll learn about ethical behavioural values, traits and principles, as well as the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Ethics and trust in the investment profession
- Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- The foreign exchange market
- Exchange rate determination and purchasing power parity
- Factors that influence the exchange rate
- International finance technology platforms
View further information on this unit.