Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: ACC80006
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
The overall objective of this unit of study is to develop in participants an ability to think through corporate accounting issues, to develop an awareness of the financial accounting function within a company and to analyse and critically address the various contemporary issues in the practice of financial accounting.
- Nature & Regulation of Companies
- Company Operations
- Shareholders’ Equity: Share Capital and Reserves; and Advanced Issues
- Accounting for Income Tax
- Property Plant and Equipment
- Impairment of Assets
- Business Combinations
- Consolidated Financial Statements (3 Lectures)
- Disclosure and Corporate Governance
View further information on this unit.