- Online Courses & Degrees
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting and Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Finance
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Sports Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate of Cybersecurity Management
- Graduate Certificate of Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate of Project Management
- Graduate Certificate of Management (Workplace Transformation)
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Cybersecurity Management
- Diploma of Business (BSB50120)
- Diploma of Business (Operations) (BSB50120)
- Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320)
- Media and Communication
- Social Science
- Online Bootcamp Graduate Certificate Courses
- Your Study Journey
- Flexible Study
- Support Services
Overview of the course
Help young children develop the skills they’ll use for a lifetime; choose a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary) online. With this qualification you can teach children aged between 6 weeks and 12 years old, in childcare centres, kindergartens and primary schools.
You will learn how to engage children with activities such as art, music, maths and literacy. You will develop the skills you need to respond to diversity and help each child get the most out of their education during their formative years.
Led by experienced education professionals with recent or current teaching practice, this course combines online learning with teaching placements in early childhood and primary school settings. Our students get great feedback from their placement schools and centres – we ensure you are prepared and supported by our course tutors and advisors to make your placement a positive experience.
Swinburne University has now incorporated the Graduate Teacher Performance Assessment (GTPA) into the final year of primary professional experience units. This narrative based assignment will allow you to demonstrate your competence in classroom practice by creating a unit plan, lesson plans, assessing, reflecting and appraising your teaching. Connecting the academic program to your professional experience, the GTPA provides quality assurance of graduate readiness, giving you valuable experience to help you progress into your new career.
Our unique partnership with one of Australia’s leading early childhood education providers, offers you unique placement opportunities across the country. Find out about student placements with partner G8 Education.
When you graduate, you’ll be qualified to practice as a childcare professional or primary teacher, with accreditation from the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT).
This course is not available to international students.Download Brochure