search SEARCH
Apply Now


Will I receive credit for my previous studies?

We can potentially offer students unit exemptions for our undergraduate courses, based on diploma and higher education qualifications undertaken within the last 10 years.

Previous studies don’t necessarily need to be related to the field you’re looking to pursue with us to make you eligible for exemptions. We can also award unit exemptions towards our postgraduate courses, where previously completed studies are considered academically equivalent (i.e. postgraduate level) and have been completed within the last 10 years.

TAFE students may be eligible to receive credit for previous study and work experience. If you’ve completed units or certificates at another recognised institute or training organisation, you may be able to apply for a credit transfer. Alternatively, if you have significant work experience related to your studies, you can apply to have this recognised through recognition of prior learning.