search SEARCH
Apply Now


What is a Commonwealth Supported Place?

The Australian Government subsidises an Australian citizen student’s education by giving them a Commonwealth supported place. By doing this they are paying part of the course fees directly to the university and the student pays the remainder. If you are a domestic undergraduate student, you are eligible for a Commonwealth supported place.