search SEARCH
Apply Now


How do I pay for postgraduate study in Australia?

Financing your postgraduate study in Australia involves several options. You can apply for a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP), where the Australian Government subsidises part of your tuition fees. Alternatively, you can make use of the HECS-HELP and FEE-HELP loan schemes, which allow you to defer your payments until you start earning above a certain income threshold after completing your studies.