search SEARCH
Apply Now


Do I have to pay for my studies upfront?

If you are eligible for a HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP loan, you will be able to defer your study payments until you earn above the repayment threshold defined by the Australian Tax Office.

We offer either HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP to Australian citizens and permanent humanitarian visa-holders for all of our university courses. For undergraduate degrees, Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) are available for all students who meet the entry criteria. HECS-HELP is available for Australian citizens and permanent humanitarian visa-holders as part of their CSP offer. New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents will need to pay their unit fees up front, but will be eligible for our domestic student fee. For postgraduate courses, Australian citizens and Permanent Humanitarian visa-holders who are eligible for courses will be able to use FEE-HELP to pay their tuition fees. International students are not eligible for any Australian government fee assistance.