search SEARCH
Apply Now


Can you get a student loan for a masters in Australia?

Yes, you can obtain a student loan for a master’s degree in Australia. The Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) encompasses various loan schemes, including HECS-HELP and FEE-HELP, which can assist you in financing your postgraduate studies. These schemes allow you to defer your payments until you reach a specific income level after completing your degree.