search SEARCH
Apply Now

Withdrawing your course

Withdrawing from your course

IMPORTANT: Only complete the withdrawal form if you wish to withdraw completely from your course and cease being a student with Swinburne Online.

If you wish to continue as a student but change your enrolment you can remove units from a teaching period by completing the amendment to enrolment form or you can defer your studies for up to 3 teaching periods by completing the deferral application form.

To withdraw from your course completely please complete the form below.managing-my-course/deferring-your-studies

Applications submitted after the Census date will incur penalties.