PUB30002 Issues, Crisis and Risk Communication
Unit code: PUB30002
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Contact hours: Recommended 8 hours of study per week
About this unit
The unit aims to introduce students to the strategic importance to organisations of the public relations-related disciplines of issues, crisis and risk communication. The unit explore how these disciplines can be implemented in a range of public relations contexts.
- System theory and organisational environments
- Strategic business planning and issues management
- Dealing with activists
- Crises and crisis communication
- Issue management and risk communication
- Planning issue, crisis and risk communication
This unit is found in Bachelor of Media and Communication with a Major in Public Relations.