Project Management Essentials
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Unit Code: PRM30001
Contact Hours: Recommended 10 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit equips students with the skills and knowledge to meet the challenges of managing projects in a variety of contexts. It introduces the specific techniques inherent to project management such as selecting the projects that bring the maximum value, and planning and implementing projects to meet the organizational objectives.
- The process of project management
- Project initiation and selection
- Project leadership, teamwork and stakeholder management
- Planning the project
- Implementing a project schedule and resource scheduling
- Estimating project elements
- Project control, including managing risks
- Progress monitoring and evaluation
- Project closure and audit
View further information on this unit.