HRM10003: Human Resource Management
Unit code: HRM10003
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Contact hours: Recommended 8 hours of study per week
About this unit
To introduce students to the theory and practice of Human Resource Management (HRM) as it pertains to employee life cycle commencing from recruitment, selection, and socialisation through to employee exit. Other aspects of HR as they relate to HR strategy will also be introduced.
- Introducing HRM's wider context
- Attracting selecting, and socialising human resources
- Job analysis
- Training and developing human resources
- Rewarding, engaging, and evaluating, human resources including theories of job evaluation performance pay and benefits
- The link amongst strategy, structure, culture, and HR
This unit is found in Bachelor of Business With a Major in Management.