ENT80010 Governance and Corporate Leadership
This unit is designed to address the governance and leadership needs of business and social enterprises and entrepreneurs in growing and mature organisations.
- Governance - defining good governance systems, practices and legislative requirements
- Sensitising students to ethical dilemmas and their role in governance and leadership
- Developing a governance charter for an enterprise
- Types, roles and responsibilities of Boards and their relationship with management
- Organisation dynamics at senior executive and Board levels
- International and cross-cultural issues in governance
- Sustainability and corporate social responsibility at Board level
- The Board’s role in strategy and strategic management
This unit is found in Master of Business Administration (MBA).