DCO10002 Digital Design
Unit code: DCO10002
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Contact hours: Recommended 8 hours of study per week
About this unit
Students will explore vector and raster based software as design tools, applying them to specific formats and communication objectives. Students will develop the ability to use digital software for the development of visual communication for print and screen formats.
Topics for discussion may include:
- Systematic digital processes and software choices
- Vector and raster formats
- Image quality and file formats
- Visual concept development
- Project visualisation, planning and production
- Production management and formats for digital environments.