COM10011: Learning and Communicating for Innovative Business Practice
Unit code: COM10011
Duration: 1 Teaching Period
Contact hours: Recommended 8 hours of study per week
About this unit
This unit has originated from a desire to give students an inspirational and engaging educational experience at the commencement of their business degrees. Infused with real world examples, the unit aims to develop an understanding of innovation practices and confidence and capability in communicating online within professional and academic settings. The unit focuses on innovation, communication, self-awareness and professional identity and the creation of a personal development plan.
- build confidence and capability in communicating online
- develop a strong passion for business and innovation
- develop the ability to be original, creative and forward thinking
- establish and propagate their own brand and identity, and
- demonstrate increasing self-awareness.
This unit is found in Bachelor of Business With a Major in Business Administration, Bachelor of Business With a Major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Bachelor of Business With a Major in Management, Bachelor of Business With a Major in Marketing, Bachelor of Business With a Major in Sports Management and Bachelor of Business With a Major in Accounting.