- Online Courses & Degrees
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting and Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Finance
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Sports Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate of Cybersecurity Management
- Graduate Certificate of Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate of Project Management
- Graduate Certificate of Management (Workplace Transformation)
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Cybersecurity Management
- Diploma of Business (BSB50120)
- Diploma of Business (Operations) (BSB50120)
- Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320)
- Media and Communication
- Social Science
- Online Bootcamp Graduate Certificate Courses
- Your Study Journey
- Flexible Study
- Support Services
Non-Year 12 entry
Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees). Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit of up to 16 units.
Applicants without a formal qualification but with significant and relevant work experience and appropriate English language skills, or a suitable Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) result, will be considered if they can demonstrate that they can undertake the course with a reasonable prospect of success.
Read our Applying and Enrolling FAQs.
The University may determine selection criteria and restrictions in respect of courses to apply in addition to these entry requirements.
Year 12 entry
Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
- Applicants must meet the associated minimum ATAR score
- Units 3 and 4 – a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or at least 25 in English other than EAL
If you are applying as an international student, please view the English Language Requirements.