About this unit
This unit introduces students to digital non-fiction story development skills for professional media purposes and social media dissemination across a range of platforms. We will demonstrate how to create and edit non-fiction stories for media-related industries through the capturing of audio, video and photographic material. You will establish and develop an online portfolio and learn how to establish a related professional social media identity in order to promote their work.
- Apply key audio and video concepts essential to media content creation
- Utilise both mobile device and industry standard software and equipment to create non-fiction media content
- Demonstrate the role of sound and vision in telling non-fiction stories through various media and communications platforms
- Implement audio, video and photographic output for publication
- Create an online portfolio and professional social media identity to highlight and promote creative output
View further information on this unit.