- Online Courses & Degrees
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Accounting and Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Finance
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Management
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business with a Major in Sports Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate of Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate of Project Management
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Diploma of Business (BSB50120)
- Diploma of Business (Operations) (BSB50120)
- Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320)
- Media and Communication
- Social Science
- Online Bootcamp Graduate Certificate Courses
- Your Study Journey
- Flexible Study
- Support Services
Non-Year 12 entry
Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including diplomas, advanced diplomas, associate degrees and degrees). Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
Applicants without a formal qualification but with significant and relevant work experience and appropriate English language skills, or a suitable Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) result, will be considered if they can demonstrate that they can undertake the course with a reasonable prospect of success.
The University may determine selection criteria and restrictions in respect of courses to apply in addition to these entry requirements.
Year 12 entry
2022 Guaranteed Entry ATAR: 60
Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification.
VCE prerequisites: Units 3 and 4: a minimum study score of 25 in English (or equivalent) or 30 in English (EAL).
Credit is granted in recognition of previous study and/or experience and allows students to gain advanced standing towards their course. Applicants are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Speak to a Course Consultant about applying for credit.
Applicants who have completed a Diploma in a related discipline may be eligible for credit of up to 8 units; the equivalent of a third of the course. Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit of up to 16 units.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) allows students to gain credit (advanced standing) towards their course in recognition of skills and knowledge gained through work experience, life experience and/or formal training. Applicants are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Speak to a Course Consultant about applying for RPL.
Diploma entry pathways
Pathways allow students to progress from one qualification to another where the first course is recognised as an entry requirement and provides advanced standing to the second.
Credit available may vary depending on the major selected within any given degree but in most instances you may receive up to 8 unit credits.
Our Course Consultants will step you through the process of entry and credit using previous study.
Fees and scholarships
This course is offered to domestic and offshore international students. Depending on your citizenship, you may be eligible for a Commonwealth Supported Place.
Domestic students also contribute to student services and amenities via an annual fee.
Scholarships are available for both commencing and current students. You may be eligible for Swinburne Scholarships.