If you have completed secondary school:
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or an interstate or international equivalent, such as A Levels.
If you have not completed secondary school:
- Must have completed or partially completed an approved tertiary qualification (Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.)
- Applicants without a formal qualification but with at least four years of work experience (minimum two years full time) in a related industry will be considered if they can demonstrate that they can undertake the course with a reasonable prospect of success.
English Language Requirements
International students must meet the English language requirements of the course. Before enrolling through Swinburne Online you will need to pass one of the following English language tests:
- The International English Language Test Score (IELTS)
IELTS have over 1,000 testing centres worldwide and run testing throughout the year. Use the IELTS worldwide search to find a testing centre near you.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
The TOEFL test is administered worldwide through a network of testing centres. Use the TOEFL Testing Location Search to find a testing centre near you.
Minumum Entry Scores to Study at Swinburne Online
With no band below 6
|TOEFL - paper test||550
(With a written English score of 5)
|TOEFL - online test||79
(With no individual band below 18)
Once you have received your test results simply attach them to your application through our online application form or by contacting our Course Consultants on 0061 800 4002 0400.