The Fraser Foundation is committed to redefining education pathways, providing tailored scholarships to aspiring Early Learning Educators. The foundation aims to provide financial assistance to future educators who strive to be a part of shaping future generations.
The Fraser Foundation Scholarship is awarded to people from all backgrounds and study areas and are not just for high academic achievers.
In order to be eligible for a scholarship with The Fraser Foundation you must (include but not limited to):
- Have a passion for and commitment to education and early childhood learning
- Have enrolled or intend to enrol as a full-time or part-time student in an approved Australian course of early childhood education
- Commitment to completing your chosen course/degree
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Can show/prove a genuine need for support or assistance (for example financial hardship, vulnerability, ATSI or rural or remote location etc)
- Be 17 years of age or older.
Apply for the Fraser Foundation Scholarship by visiting the Fraser Foundation website, filling out the Application Form and submit alongside your supporting evidence and documentation.