search SEARCH
Apply Now


Additional Fee Information

Your fees depend on the type of place you are offered in your course. See the course fees page for a full list of indicative fees.

Commonwealth Supported Places

If you are offered a Commonwealth supported place (CSP), this means that the Australian Government subsidises or pays part of your unit fees and you pay the remaining student-contribution amount.

To get a CSP, you must be:

  • Be an Australian citizen, who will complete some of your course of study while resident in Australia; or
  • A New Zealand citizen; or an Australian permanent visa holder; or an eligible former permanent humanitarian visa holder; who studies the entire course while living in Australia.

You also need to:

Full fee postgraduate places

Most postgraduate courses are offered as full fee-paying places. Some courses might have limited CSPs available, subject to specific eligibility requirements. Importantly, if you are a postgraduate student, you may be able to access a FEE-HELP loan, which is offered to eligible students by the Australian Government to help you pay all or part of your fees.

International places

If you are an international student, you will be eligible for an international place in the course. International students living in another country are eligible for a 30% scholarship on their tuition fees.

Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF)

All domestic students pay a SSAF for important student services such as careers and employment advice, advocacy and legal services, and student support services like counselling and disability support. All services are made accessible to online students via alternative contact methods.

You may be eligible to defer payment of the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) using a government SA-HELP loan. Learn more about SA-HELP loans.