search SEARCH
Apply Now


Can I do my education placement outside of Australia?

You may be able to complete one primary placement overseas provided that it is undertaken at either an Australian Curriculum School or an International School where the language of instruction is English. All early childhood placements must be completed in Australia. For more information, contact the Placements Team via the Help Web Form.