At Swinburne Online we’ll see you through- from orientation to graduation.
We’ll see you through
Our Student Advisors (previously known as Student Liaison Officers) are always there to make sure you never feel alone or in the dark about anything relating to your study.
Available seven days a week, Student Advisors are ready to help you with academic writing, technical support, enrolment queries, workload management and research advice – or just to give you a pep talk if you are feeling overwhelmed.
Student Advisors will help you with:
- General course advice, enrolment details and course planning
- Academic writing, research, referencing and study skills
- Education placements and exam queries
- Technical support for your online classroom, eTexts and other study-related programs
- Referrals to counselling, careers, employment and AccessAbility services
- How to get started when you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Student Advisors are available 8am to 9pm weekdays and 10am to 6pm weekends (Melbourne time). If you have a question or need help with your studies contact our Student Advisors via phone, email, live chat or Connect in the Student Portal.