Save your video
Once you’ve finished recording your presentation, you need to save it.
- In the Preview window, click Publish to Video File.
The Save Video window appears.
2. If you want, you can change the video type and size, or add notes or captions. Otherwise, just use the default settings.
3. When you’ve chosen your settings, click Save Video.
4. In the popup window, choose a name and location to save your video in, then click Save.
The Completed Tasks window appears, showing the video you recorded.
5. Once the video has finished processing, click the magnifying glass next to the video’s name to open the folder on your computer where you saved the video.
From there you can copy the file and share it with others, or upload it onto another website.