Record your presentation
When you’ve finished setting up the screen recorder, it’s time to record your presentation.
- With your presentation open, and in presentation mode, and with the screen recorder area set to include the entire presentation, click the record button on the recording toolbar.
A countdown appears in the recording area, and then your recording starts.
2. Run through your presentation as usual, narrating it as you go. Make sure you speak loudly enough for the microphone to record your voice. If you’re using the free version of Screencast-O-Matic, your recording is limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
3. If you make a mistake, you can start over by clicking Restart. This will erase your original recording and replace it with a new one.
4. You can pause the recording by clicking the pause button. To continue recording, click the record button again.
5. When you’re finished recording, click Done.
The Preview window appears, where you can save your video.